At 321 East Liberty street, in the block to the West, this distinctive step-gable brick house was built in 1849 for Massachusetts immigrant Enoch James and his family. In the late 19th century, the house was divided into apartments.
Frame location: South side of Liberty opposite park entrance, facing northeast corner of Liberty and Division
This image may be protected by copyright law. Contact the Bentley Historical Library for permission to reproduce, display or transmit this image. Repository: Bentley Historical Library