St. Andrew's, on the corner of Division and Catherine, was the first stone church in Ann Arbor. Begun in 1868, it is now the oldest church in town. The tower was added in 1902 in memory of Dr. Alonzo Palmer, an early member of the UM medical faculty, who lived a block away.
Bentley Image Bank: BL004810
Frame location: South side of Liberty opposite park entrance, facing northeast corner of Liberty and Division
This image may be protected by copyright law. Contact the Bentley Historical Library for permission to reproduce, display or transmit this image. Repository: Bentley Historical Library