After Mack & Co. closed, the upper stories were removed. The first floor, clad in glossy green enameled steel panels, reopened in 1940 as national chain Cunningham's Drugs. Frame location: East side of Main, just south of southeast corner of Liberty north of planter near curb
This image may be protected by copyright law. Contact the Bentley Historical Library for permission to reproduce, display or transmit this image.
Repository: Bentley Historical Library