Allmendinger's factory in 1907. He added pianos in 1895. Allmendinger kept expanding, first building a wooden factory next door, then converting his house to a factory. In 1895, he added pianos and began replacing the wooden buildings with brick ones, as shown here in 1907.
This image may be protected by copyright law. Contact the Bentley Historical Library for permission to reproduce, display or transmit this image. Repository: Bentley Historical Library