A & L Battery Service, ca 1927
Theophil Aprill (second from right) and Albert Larmee (left) stand beside recharging batteries in their South First shop. The business gradually moved to 529 South Main. Under Theophil's son Ted, A & L became one of the largest auto parts distributors in Southeast Michigan.
This image may be protected by copyright law. Contact the Bentley Historical Library for permission to reproduce, display or transmit this image. Repository: Bentley Historical Library