Press enter after choosing selection

Northwest corner, Main and Washington, c1860

Northwest corner, Main and Washington, c1860 image
Year
1860
Description

The 1828 American Block (shown here) was replaced by the Bank Block. Farmers provided a steady supply of hides processed by Ann Arbor's tanneries for goods manufactured and sold downtown. Frame Location: East side of Main Street, immediately north of the planter on Southeast corner of Washington

Collection info: Sturgis Collection

This image may be protected by copyright law. Contact the Bentley Historical Library for permission to reproduce, display or transmit this image. Repository: Bentley Historical Library