Press enter after choosing selection

Jacob Haller's Jewlery Store, 1858

Jacob Haller's Jewlery Store, 1858 image
Year
1858
Description

Since its construction in 1858, the brick bulding in this photo served as Jacob Haller's Jewlery Store, the City Baker, the Washtenaw Post Tribune newspaper office, and Kleinschmidt Insurance. It still stands today behind the distinctive art deco façaed of [url=/gallery/buildings/hhaa054.gif.html]206 East Huron Street[/url].

Frame location: On North wall of Courthouse

This image may be protected by copyright law. Contact the Bentley Historical Library for permission to reproduce, display or transmit this image. Repository: Bentley Historical Library