A fire department Hook-and-Ladder passes the Courthouse and the Hamilton Block in a parade on East Huron St. about 1910. Constructed in the same year as the Hamilton Block, the firehouse now is home to the Ann Arbor Hands-On Museum.
Frame location: On North wall of Courthouse
This image may be protected by copyright law. Contact the Bentley Historical Library for permission to reproduce, display or transmit this image. Repository: Bentley Historical Library