Used cars were sold at 514 Detroit Street in the last part of Andrew Schmidt's carriage factory buildings, before it was demolished in 1933. Schmidt and his wife had lived upstairs.
Frame location: Corner of North Fifth Avenue and Detroit Street
This image may be protected by copyright law. Contact the Bentley Historical Library for permission to reproduce, display or transmit this image. Repository: Bentley Historical Library