The 1876 First Congregational Church across from campus at State and William, seen here in 1921, attracted faculty and students.
Frame location: West side of North State, north of East Huron, on the extension north of the first tree, facing southeast
This image may be protected by copyright law. Contact the Bentley Historical Library for permission to reproduce, display or transmit this image. Repository: Bentley Historical Library