Ann Arbor's Carnegie Library (above), serving both the high school and the general public, opened in 1907. It was the only library donated by Andrew Carnegie that was attached to another building.
Frame location: Corner of State and Huron, Northwest
This image may be protected by copyright law. Contact the Bentley Historical Library for permission to reproduce, display or transmit this image. Repository: Bentley Historical Library