Proclaimed a "shrine of entertainment" when it opened in 1928, the Michigan Theater boasted an army of uniformed ushers.
Frame location: East side of South State Street, near the curb, facing west down East Liberty Street.
Collection info: Observer, 11/88, p 66
This image may be protected by copyright law. Contact the Bentley Historical Library for permission to reproduce, display or transmit this image. Repository: Bentley Historical Library