Press enter after choosing selection

Homeopathic Hospital

Homeopathic Hospital image

Across North University from the Winchell House, two of the four original campus faculty residences were converted to hospitals. This house became the Homeopathic Hospital in 1875, initially sharing space with the dental school.

Frame location: South side of North University, east end of the Diag, facing northeast toward Hill Auditorium

This image may be protected by copyright law. Contact the Bentley Historical Library for permission to reproduce, display or transmit this image. Repository: Bentley Historical Library