The Law Building, completed in 1863 north of Mason Hall, was expanded and remodeled several times. It was renamed Haven Hall, after the Law Quadrangle was completed in 1933, and provided offices and classrooms until destroyed by fire in 1950.
Frame location: West side of State Street north of the walk on the north side of the Michigan Union, facing east
This image may be protected by copyright law. Contact the Bentley Historical Library for permission to reproduce, display or transmit this image. Repository: Bentley Historical Library