Press enter after choosing selection

Fire-Damaged Living Room at University League's Hollis House, September 1949

Fire-Damaged Living Room at University League's Hollis House, September 1949 image
Published In
Ann Arbor News, September 24, 1949
Caption
Fire apparently caused by a discarded cigaret caused $15,000 worth of damage last night at Hollis House, a University League house located at 1805 Washtenaw Ave. Sixteen girls living at the house were evacuated safely. The fire apparently started in a pantry and swept into the living room, shown here. (Story on page 13)
Month
September
Year
1949
Rights Held By
Donated by the Ann Arbor News. © The Ann Arbor News.
Related