Press enter after choosing selection

Charred Remains, Fatal Fire at Home of Dr. Aaron Edwards, November 1958

Charred Remains, Fatal Fire at Home of Dr. Aaron Edwards, November 1958 image
Published In
Ann Arbor News, November 10, 1958
Caption
Fatal Fire: This is the home at 916 Church St. where Dr. Aaron R. Edwards died last night in a vain attempt to save the lives of his two children. Mrs. Edwards and the couple's three sons were rescued from the burning home.
Month
November
Year
1958
Rights Held By
Donated by the Ann Arbor News. © The Ann Arbor News.
Related