Albert Weber the pianoforte manufactura wlio clied June 2f, at lus residenee in West NtnteenUa street, New Vork was bom in the village of Heilingenstadt, Bavana, In August, 1829. At the age of four lie was able to play ufon the digan of the Germán Lutheran Church. He was eduoatèd at a gymnasium, where lie developed a strong taste tor ïuusic and the classics. In 1845, wlien but U years oíd, he carne to this country, bringing Wltb him his mother, liis brother Frederiek, and three sisters, all of whom settled in Boston. Albert Weber remained in Xew York supportiug himself by iniisic teaching, and working at the trade of a piano maker. He startcd in business on his own account in a basement with a capital of less than #1,000. In 1805 he was at the corner of Crosby and Bioome streets. Five years later he moved into the present establishment at Fifth avenue and Sixteenth street. líe was indefatigable in advertising his business, and had many controversies with rival manufacturéis, froin whieh he often emerged suceessful. He was married to Miss Woodward of Portchester, N. Y., by whom he has on e son, Albert, Jr., and two daughters, all of whom are living. 15y the teinis of his will the entire estáte, valued at from ,-,00,000 to $750,000, goes t.j his son, who will earry on his l'ather's business nnder the same name.