Press enter after choosing selection

First Presbyterian Church Dedication, October 1956

First Presbyterian Church Dedication, October 1956 image
Published In
Ann Arbor News, October 27, 1956
Caption
Dedication Ceremony Set: A chapel comprises part of the new Christian education wing of the First Presbyterian Church, to be dedicated at a special ceremony beginning at 3 p.m. tomorrow. The building also includes classrooms, church offices and parlor.
Month
October
Year
1956
Rights Held By
Donated by the Ann Arbor News. © The Ann Arbor News.
Related