Press enter after choosing selection

Sanctuary at First Presbyterian Church, May 1959

Sanctuary at First Presbyterian Church, May 1959 image
Month
May
Year
1959
Caption
Structure Installed: This is the large cross in the sanctuary of the First Presbyterian Church. It is the latest addition since the church building was dedicated in 1938. Panels are seen at the ends of the bars and in the center.
Published in Issue
Rights Held By
Donated by the Ann Arbor News. © The Ann Arbor News.
Related