Press enter after choosing selection

Milk Maid Drive-In Restaurant, June 1954

Milk Maid Drive-In Restaurant, June 1954 image
Published In
Ann Arbor News, June 19, 1954
Caption
A new drive-in restaurant, the Milk Maid, owned by Seymour Lipnik of 1710 Cherokee Rd. and Everett L. Williams of 430 Cross St., Ann Arbor, will hold its formal opening next week. Located at 3730 Washtenaw Rd. at Yost Blvd., it has parking area for about 50 cars.
Month
June
Year
1954
Rights Held By
Donated by the Ann Arbor News. © The Ann Arbor News.
Related