Press enter after choosing selection

St. Andrew's Episcopal Church To Dedicate New Chapel, September 1951

St. Andrew's Episcopal Church To Dedicate New Chapel, September 1951 image
Published In
Ann Arbor News, September 29, 1951
Caption
Rev. Ellsworth E. Koonz, curate at St. Andrew's Episcopal Church here, pauses in reverence before the cross in the new chapel to be dedicated tomorrow. The chapel, a part of the new parish hall, will be named St. Michael's and All Angels. The cross, made of aluminum and suspended from the ceiling, is in keeping with the contemporary interior.
Month
September
Year
1951
Rights Held By
Donated by the Ann Arbor News. © The Ann Arbor News.