Press enter after choosing selection

St. Thomas Church's Catholic Youth Center After Renovation, April 1951

St. Thomas Church's Catholic Youth Center After Renovation, April 1951 image
Published In
Ann Arbor News, April 19, 1951
Caption
Trying It Out: Several members of the new Catholic Youth Center at 538 N. Division St. gather to preview their newly redecorated center, which will be dedicated Sunday. They are (left to right) John Day, John Ulberg, Mary Mummery, Nancy Bertoni, Richard Sinelli, Madora Brown, Rev. Arthur F. Neffy, who has been leading the project, and Frank Collins. The youth center is in a building constructed as a private home in 1894.
Month
April
Year
1951
Rights Held By
Donated by the Ann Arbor News. © The Ann Arbor News.
Related