Press enter after choosing selection

Church of the Good Shepherd Dedication, November 1958

Church of the Good Shepherd Dedication, November 1958 image
Published In
Ann Arbor News, November 14, 1958
Caption
Church Dedication Set: The first unit of the Church of the Good Shepherd will be dedicated Sunday. In the worship center (above) is an altar of cherry and a cross of cherry and chromium. All other wood in interior decoration is vertical grain fir.
Month
November
Year
1958
Rights Held By
Donated by the Ann Arbor News. © The Ann Arbor News.
Related