Press enter after choosing selection

Construction Of The Charter House - 1335 South University, September 1961

Construction Of The Charter House - 1335 South University, September 1961 image
Published In
Ann Arbor News, September 7, 1961
Caption
AT WASHTENAW - S. UNIVERSITY POINT: This three-story building at the Washtenaw - S. University Aves. intersection is being pushed to completion. The structure, which is adjacent to the S. University business sector, is being called the Charter House by its builder and owner, John C. Stegeman of Ann Arbor. The unit contains six apartments and a main-level suite of offices for the Charter Realty Co., which Stegeman owns. The installation cost more than $200,000. It was designed by James H. Livingston of Ann Arbor.
Month
September
Year
1961
Rights Held By
Donated by the Ann Arbor News. © The Ann Arbor News.
Related