Press enter after choosing selection

Douglas Memorial Chapel Added to First Congregational Church, May 1952

Douglas Memorial Chapel Added to First Congregational Church, May 1952 image
Published In
Ann Arbor News, May 17, 1952
Caption
New $340,000 Church Building To Open The new $340,000 Douglas Memorial Chapel (at left) and parish hall of the First Congregational Church will be opened tomorrow with dedication services and open house. The buildings extend west behind the present church at State and William Sts. to Maynard St. The hall contains educational and social facilities. The former Pilgrim Hall, in an old house facing William St., was torn down to make way for the new, modern facilities. The buildings were designed by Prof. Ralph W. Hammett.
Month
May
Year
1952
Rights Held By
Donated by the Ann Arbor News. © The Ann Arbor News.