Press enter after choosing selection

Douglas Memorial Chapel Added to First Congregational Church, May 1952

Douglas Memorial Chapel Added to First Congregational Church, May 1952 image
Published In
Ann Arbor News, May 17, 1952
Caption
The new Douglas Memorial Chapel will be dedicated in memory of Lloyd C. Douglas, novelist, and former pastor of the Church, and his wife. The chapel, seating 75 to 100, is furnished with cathedral chairs made in England, instead of pews.
Month
May
Year
1952
Rights Held By
Donated by the Ann Arbor News. © The Ann Arbor News.