Press enter after choosing selection

Teachers Of English Arrive From Different Countries At UM's English Language Institute To Study, September 23, 1955

Teachers Of English Arrive From Different Countries At UM's English Language Institute To Study, September 23, 1955 image
Published In
Ann Arbor News, September 23, 1955
Caption
The skies were dripping but the smiles were bright as 40 teachers of English from 16 foreign countries arrived in Ann Arbor by train this morning for 12 weeks of special study of teaching techniques at the University. Among the U-M delegation on hand to greet them were Dr. Charles C. Fries (dark suit), director of the English Language Institute, and Dr. John F. Weir (raincoat), lecturer in the Institute. U-M officials reported they were having some difficulty finding places for the visitors to live in housing-short Ann Arbor and asked anyone able to help to call the English Language Insitute.
Month
September
Year
1955
Rights Held By
Donated by the Ann Arbor News. © The Ann Arbor News.
Related