New Meeting Rooms at Pittsfield and Traverwood!
Tue, 03/03/2020 - 9:18am by eli
We're delighted to announce the opening of 4 new meeting rooms you can book yourself with your library card!
- The Emerald Room at Traverwood Branch seats up to 8.
- The Muskrat Room at Pittsfield Branch seats up to 35.
- The Painted Turtle Room at Pittsfield Branch seats up to 8.
- The Bluebird Room at Pittsfield Branch seats up to 8.
We're still working on some final details, like screen installation and sound proofing, but these four rooms are now ready to book with your AADL library card!
We also have bookable meeting rooms at Malletts Creek, Westgate Branch, and Downtown!
- The Whiffletree Room Downtown seats from 8-10, contains a white board, and has no audiovisual equipment.
- The Lamplighter Room Downtown seats from 8-10, contains a white board, and has no audiovisual equipment.
- The aadlfreespace Downtown seats up to 32, with four tables, a white board, and wall-mounted screen.
- The River Birch Room at Malletts Creek Branch seats from 10-12 and has a wall-mounted screen.
- The Rain Garden Room at Malletts Creek Branch seats from 6-8.
- Meeting Room A at Westgate Branch seats up to 5 and has a wall-mounted screen.
- Meeting Room B at Westgate Branch seats up to 8 and has a wall-mounted screen.
You can book each of our meeting rooms up to 12 times per year, per room, per card; with the addition of these rooms there are now 11 rooms you can book yourself across our 5 locations. You can book these rooms online at http://aadl.org/rooms after logging in to your aadl.org account.
You can book a room online in advance for 2 hours, or you can walk-in and write your name in for an hour in an open slot, no library card required. Same-day online bookings are not available, sorry!
If you have any questions, or run into any trouble, just contact us, we're always happy to help. Enjoy these new rooms, and thanks for using your Library!