We're continuing to adapt Library Service to changing public health conditions, with the goal of minimizing risk to Library Patrons and Staff. This page will be updated to show the current set of AADL Public Services during the COVID-19 Pandemic.
Thank you for using your Library!
All Locations open for pickups Noon - 8 PM Daily
Things you can pick up by appointment:
- Requests from the AADL shelves, including art prints, smaller tools, board games, puzzles, and vinyl records
- Requests from other Michigan Libraries via MeLCat
- Printout Requests
- Shelf Service Bags
- Summer Game Shop Orders
- Friends Bookshop Online Purchases (Downtown Only)
Things you can pick up anytime:
- The Michigan Daily
- The University Record
- Federal 1040 and 1040-SR tax forms
- Michigan 1040 and Michigan 1040CR-7 tax forms and booklets
- You can return any AADL item to any AADL location
- Outdoor return slots are open 24 hours
- Return larger items to any lobby during open hours (Noon to 8 pm) no appointment needed
Other Building Services:
- Each lobby is staffed remotely by an AADL desk clerk to say hello and answer questions
- Public Bulletin Boards are located inside each AADL location and can be viewed from outside
- To post something to an AADL Bulletin Board, email what you'd like posted to firstname.lastname@example.org
- WiFi is available outside the buildings 24 hours a day without login or account required.
If you live within the Ann Arbor Public School boundaries (with the exception of Northfield Township) or if you're a student or teacher at AAPS, you can obtain a Library card with no fee. Click here for details on how to get an AADL card. Renewing your card? Just email email@example.com, or text or call us at 734-327-4200.
Online / Offsite Services
Request items from the AADL Catalog for Contactless Lobby Pickup
Download or stream eBooks, eAudiobooks, movies, music, or Library events
Upload a document to print
Request a bag of Shelf Service items
Book a Zoom Meeting Room
Get help or make suggestions via the contact us form
On AADL.TV on YouTube:
Email firstname.lastname@example.org any time for assistance with any information need or library service
Emails are responded to within 24-48 hours
Call 734-327-4200 with questions or for assistance with library service
This line is staffed noon to 8pm, 7 days a week
Text 734-327-4200 any time with questions or for assistance with library service
Texts are responded to from 8 am to midnight, 7 days a week
On Social Media:
AADL plans to fully reopen on July 12th, unless public health conditions begin to worsen. More details here.
Thank you for your patience, and we look forward to the resumption of full library services.