Press enter after choosing selection

Morton Bearing Company's New Building - 815 Wildt Street, August 1953

Morton Bearing Company's New Building - 815 Wildt Street, August 1953 image
Published In
Ann Arbor News, August 22, 1953
Caption
SITUATED IN NEW HOME: The new home of the Morton Bearing Co. at 815 Wildt St. contains 5,000 square-feet of operating space. It includes three offices, an assembly room and manufacturing quarters. The company makes ball and roller bearings. It also produces special bearings for use in tanks. The building, constructed by George Walterhouse, is owned by Julius F. Haarer, company treasurer. Other officers include Hudson T. Morton, president; H. B. Huehl, vice-president; Russell M. Sharp, secretary; and Joseph H. Buhr, assistant secretary-treasurer. The firm employs 22 people.
Year
1953
Month
August
Rights Held By
Donated by the Ann Arbor News. © The Ann Arbor News.
Related