Press enter after choosing selection

St Andrew's Episcopal Church Art Display, October 1952

St Andrew's Episcopal Church Art Display, October 1952 image
Published In
Ann Arbor News, October 11, 1952
Caption
Parishioners Display Art William B. Clatt, lay assistant to the clergy of St. Andrew's Episcopal Church, places his unnamed painting for exhibit in the church recreation room tomorrow. Art by parishioners is being exhibited after Sunday morning services. The sculpture is Mrs. Agnes McLean's copy of her own larger work entitled, "One World," now at the Chelsea Home for the Aged.