Press enter after choosing selection

St. Clare Church Founders and Rev. Colin Campbell, November 1965

St. Clare Church Founders and Rev. Colin Campbell, November 1965 image
Published In
Ann Arbor News, November 26, 1965
Caption
Aided In Development Four persons instrumental in the growth of St. Clare's Episcopal Mission to parish status talk with the present rector, the Rev. Colin Campbell Jr. (right) in front of Dr. Inez Wisdom's home at 2301 Packard. The four are: the Rev. Philip Schenk, the first rector, and Mrs. Schenk (left), Miss Gertrude Griffith, Dr. Wisdom's companion, and Dr. Wisdom, whose gift made the mission possible.

St. Clare of Assisi Mission Church, 2305 Packard Rd, February 1956

St. Clare of Assisi Mission Church, 2305 Packard Rd, February 1956 image
Published In
Ann Arbor News, February 4, 1956
Caption
First Services Slated For New Mission Building: The 10 a.m. service of Holy Communion tomorrow will be the first held in the nearly completed St. Clare of Assisi Mission building at 2305 Packard Rd. The mission congregation has been meeting in the old Stone School on Packard Rd. for the past 18 months. The mission is one of the parochial missions of St. Andrew's Episcopal Church. Construction on the building started last September. The Rev. Philip Schenk is the priest in charge.