Press enter after choosing selection

University Reform Church, April 1965

University Reform Church, April 1965 image
Published In
Ann Arbor News, April 30, 1965
Caption
Award Winning Design The University Reformed Church at 1001 E. Huron St. has attracted world-wide interest because of its unusual design and was originally picked by Progressive Architecture magazine as one of three outstanding international designs. A 30-foot wooden cross of white maple dominates the main sanctuary whose only windows are in the roof of the concrete slab building. The building was dedicated a little over a year ago and its architect is Gunnar Birkerts who is on the University faculty.