Press enter after choosing selection

Herb Estes, Inc., In New Building - 503 E. Huron Street, May 1956

Herb Estes, Inc., In New Building - 503 E. Huron Street, May 1956 image
Published In
Ann Arbor News, May 7, 1956
Caption
NEW BUILDING HOUSES FORD AGENCY: This new building at 503 E. Huron St. houses the sales and service facilities of Herb Estes, Inc., Ann Arbor Ford dealer. Although finishing touches are still being applied, the building is open for business. Designed by Architect Douglas D. Loree and built by Henry W. deKoning, the $140,000 structure is 72 feet across the front and 224 feet deep, with a glass and brick front and concrete block side and rear walls. The former Estes agency sit at 514 E. Washington St. has been taken over by A. L. Nye Motor Sales, Inc., local Nash dealer. Nye vacated 210 W. Washington St., where the Ann Arbor Town Club plans to move in the fall.

Herb Estes, Inc., Service Area, May 1956

Herb Estes, Inc., Service Area, May 1956 image
Published In
Ann Arbor News, May 7, 1956
Caption
SERVICE AREA: The service department of Herb Estes, Inc., measures 72x193 feet, providing ample floor space. Cars are driven into this area from an adjacent sales lot west of the building.

Herb Estes, Inc., Show Room, May 1956

Herb Estes, Inc., Show Room, May 1956 image
Published In
Ann Arbor News, May 7, 1956
Caption
FRONT SHOW ROOM: This show room at the front of the new Herb Estes, Inc., building is set off by a large window, trimmed in brick. It is 31x40 feet. The building also includes offices, conference rooms, storage rooms and a small display room on a mezzanine.