Press enter after choosing selection

Girl Scouts Build New Shelter at Camp Hilltop, June 1954

Girl Scouts Build New Shelter at Camp Hilltop, June 1954 image
Published In
Ann Arbor News, June 12, 1954
Caption
New Girl Scout Shelter - A new cinderblock shelter is under construction at the Girl Scouts' Hilltop Camp on Huron River Dr. by Will F. C. Nimke & Son, contractor. It will provide a second meeting place for Girl Scout groups and is expected to be ready for day camp opening by June 21. Shown above (left to right) are George DeVine (foreground, mixing cement), William Gebhardt, Ferne Brown, executive director of Girl Scouts, Thomas Spilling, Mrs. Casper Grammatico and Mrs. James C. Tibbetts.