Press enter after choosing selection

Christian Science Church addition, August 1967

Christian Science Church addition, August 1967 image
Published In
Ann Arbor News, August 18, 1967
Caption
Christian Science Addition Completed First services in the newly completed addition to First Church of Christ, Scientists, at 1833 Washtenaw, will be held Sunday. The morning service will be held at a new, earlier hour of 10:30. An additional service held at 4 p.m. The new auditorium has a seating capacity of 342. On the auditorium level are committee rooms, a literature room, and a primary Sunday school room. On the second floor are the infants rooms and church offices. The paved parking area at the east end accommodates 37 cars. The new building, equipment, furnishings, and landscaping cost $396,000. Shown below inspecting the new auditorium are, form left, John H. Nordlinger, board member, and Mark Molzoff and Mrs. William J. Pierce, chairmen of the building committee. The public will be welcomed at both services Sunday.

Christian Science Church addition, August 1967

Christian Science Church addition, August 1967 image
Published In
Ann Arbor News, August 18, 1967
Caption
Christian Science Addition Completed First services in the newly completed addition to First Church of Christ, Scientists, at 1833 Washtenaw, will be held Sunday. The morning service will be held at a new, earlier hour of 10:30. An additional service held at 4 p.m. The new auditorium has a seating capacity of 342. On the auditorium level are committee rooms, a literature room, and a primary Sunday school room. On the second floor are the infants rooms and church offices. The paved parking area at the east end accommodates 37 cars. The new building, equipment, furnishings, and landscaping cost $396,000. Shown below inspecting the new auditorium are, form left, John H. Nordlinger, board member, and Mark Molzoff and Mrs. William J. Pierce, chairmen of the building committee. The public will be welcomed at both services Sunday.

University of Michigan: Faculty Women's Club Fall reception, October 1967

University of Michigan: Faculty Women's Club Fall reception, October 1967 image
Published In
Ann Arbor News, October 12, 1967
Caption
Invitation To The Dance: Members had an opportunity to sign for the series of four faculty-alumni dances planned for the year at Wednesday's reception of the Faculty Women's Club. Here committee members Mrs. William J. Pierce (left) and Mrs. Henry J. Montoye help Mrs. Harvey L. Garner with registration for the series, as a member of another of the club's 50 interest groups looks on. Members also had a chance to visit with friends.