Press enter after choosing selection

Illness Fatal To Prof. Sleator

Illness Fatal To Prof. Sleator image
Parent Issue
Day
2
Month
April
Year
1956
Copyright
Copyright Protected

Bible School Pupils To Present Program

Bible School Pupils To Present Program image
Parent Issue
Day
1
Month
July
Year
1946
Copyright
Copyright Protected

Clergy's Reaction To Word Of God Mixed

Clergy's Reaction To Word Of God Mixed image
Parent Issue
Day
24
Month
November
Year
1973
Copyright
Copyright Protected

Douglas Memorial Chapel Added to First Congregational Church, May 1952

Douglas Memorial Chapel Added to First Congregational Church, May 1952 image
Published In
Ann Arbor News, May 17, 1952
Caption
New $340,000 Church Building To Open The new $340,000 Douglas Memorial Chapel (at left) and parish hall of the First Congregational Church will be opened tomorrow with dedication services and open house. The buildings extend west behind the present church at State and William Sts. to Maynard St. The hall contains educational and social facilities. The former Pilgrim Hall, in an old house facing William St., was torn down to make way for the new, modern facilities. The buildings were designed by Prof. Ralph W. Hammett.

Douglas Memorial Chapel Added to First Congregational Church, May 1952

Douglas Memorial Chapel Added to First Congregational Church, May 1952 image
Published In
Ann Arbor News, May 17, 1952
Caption
The new Douglas Memorial Chapel will be dedicated in memory of Lloyd C. Douglas, novelist, and former pastor of the Church, and his wife. The chapel, seating 75 to 100, is furnished with cathedral chairs made in England, instead of pews.