Press enter after choosing selection

Christian Science Church addition, August 1967

Christian Science Church addition, August 1967 image
Published In
Ann Arbor News, August 18, 1967
Caption
Christian Science Addition Completed First services in the newly completed addition to First Church of Christ, Scientists, at 1833 Washtenaw, will be held Sunday. The morning service will be held at a new, earlier hour of 10:30. An additional service held at 4 p.m. The new auditorium has a seating capacity of 342. On the auditorium level are committee rooms, a literature room, and a primary Sunday school room. On the second floor are the infants rooms and church offices. The paved parking area at the east end accommodates 37 cars. The new building, equipment, furnishings, and landscaping cost $396,000. Shown below inspecting the new auditorium are, form left, John H. Nordlinger, board member, and Mark Molzoff and Mrs. William J. Pierce, chairmen of the building committee. The public will be welcomed at both services Sunday.

Christian Science Church addition, August 1967

Christian Science Church addition, August 1967 image
Published In
Ann Arbor News, August 18, 1967
Caption
Christian Science Addition Completed First services in the newly completed addition to First Church of Christ, Scientists, at 1833 Washtenaw, will be held Sunday. The morning service will be held at a new, earlier hour of 10:30. An additional service held at 4 p.m. The new auditorium has a seating capacity of 342. On the auditorium level are committee rooms, a literature room, and a primary Sunday school room. On the second floor are the infants rooms and church offices. The paved parking area at the east end accommodates 37 cars. The new building, equipment, furnishings, and landscaping cost $396,000. Shown below inspecting the new auditorium are, form left, John H. Nordlinger, board member, and Mark Molzoff and Mrs. William J. Pierce, chairmen of the building committee. The public will be welcomed at both services Sunday.

Exterior of Christian Science Church on Washtenaw, January 1950

Exterior of Christian Science Church on Washtenaw, January 1950 image
Published In
Ann Arbor News, February 3, 1970
Caption
February 3, 1950 Major construction had been completed on the $90,000 Sunday school wing of the proposed $250,000 new building of the First Church of Christ, Scientist, at 1833 Washtenaw (see photo).