Press enter after choosing selection

Peter Goodman and Karen Steinaway with Japanese prints at Church of the Good Shepherd, February 1965

Peter Goodman and Karen Steinaway with Japanese prints at Church of the Good Shepherd, February 1965 image
Published In
Ann Arbor News, February 26, 1965
Caption
Viewing Prints Peter Goodman, son of Mr. and Mrs. Frederick L. Goodman of 2231 Manchester Rd., and Karen Steinaway, daughter of Mr. and Mrs. Veryl Steinaway of 2635 Kimberly Rd., view prints by Japanese artist Sadao Watanabe on display for the next two weeks at the Church of the Good Shepherd, United Church of Christ, 2145 Independence Blvd.

Temporary Quarters of New Evangelical and Reformed Church, February 1957

Temporary Quarters of New Evangelical and Reformed Church, February 1957 image
Published In
Ann Arbor News, February 2, 1957
Caption
First Service: Ann Arborites active in formation of the new Evangelical and Reformed Church prepare the church's temporary quarters where the first worship service will be held tomorrow. The meeting place is located in the basement rooms of the home of Mr. and Mrs. Julius Kempf, 2700 Brockman Blvd. Kempf and Mrs. Veryl Steinaway, organist and steering committee member, (seated, left) look on as young Gary Steinaway helps committee member Mrs. Fred Jahnke with the candles. Standing (left to right) are the Rev. Richard E. Crusius, organizing pastor, and committee member Harold M. Knoch.