Press enter after choosing selection

Church of the Good Shepherd Given Glass Chalice by Royston C. Lunn, January 1959 Photographer: Eck Stanger

Church of the Good Shepherd Given Glass Chalice by Royston C. Lunn, January 1959 image
Year:
1959
Published In:
Ann Arbor News, January 2, 1959
Caption:
Church Given Chalice: This 10-inch high glass chalice, of an original design, has been presented to the Church of the Good Shepherd (United Church of Christ- Evangelical and Reformed) by Royston C. Lunn. The chalice design harmonizes with other communion ware of the church. Its inscription reads " Cleanse the thoughts of our hearts by the inspiration of the Holy Spirit."