Press enter after choosing selection

Clergy's Reaction To Word Of God Mixed

Clergy's Reaction To Word Of God Mixed image
Parent Issue
Day
24
Month
November
Year
1973
Copyright
Copyright Protected

Interior of St. Francis of Assisi Catholic Church, March 1969

Interior of St. Francis of Assisi Catholic Church, March 1969 image
Published In
Ann Arbor News, March 22, 1969
Caption
Simplicity of Design Graceful, curved wooden beams highlight the simplicity of the sanctuary of the new St. Francis of Assisi Catholic Church. The $675,000 building, located off E. Stadium Blvd. near the present St. Francis School building, is complete except for minor furnishing and landscaping. Dedication ceremonies will begin at 11 a.m. March 29 with the Most Rev. John F. Dearden, Archbishop of Detroit, blessing the exterior and interior of the building. Ground was broken for the building by the Rev. Frank P. Srebernak, pastor of St. Francis since 1959, in 1967.

Sisters at St. Francis of Assisi Receive New Car from Church Members, January 1964

Sisters at St. Francis of Assisi Receive New Car from Church Members, January 1964 image
Published In
Ann Arbor News, January 10, 1964
Caption
Quite A Present: Eight Dominican sisters who teach at St. Francis of Assisi Catholic School received a new auto from church members to start the new year. Sister Superior Helen Mary (center) accepts the keys from Vernon Swan (right), co-chairman of the funds drive with Wallace Hayden (second from left). Sister Michaeleen (left) and the Rev. Frank P. Srebernak (second from right), St. Francis pastor, look on while other sisters try out the new automobile.

Five Clergymen And Christmas

Five Clergymen And Christmas image
Parent Issue
Day
25
Month
December
Year
1973
Copyright
Copyright Protected