Press enter after choosing selection

University Reformed Church Committee Buys Site For Reformed Church, June 1960

University Reformed Church Committee Buys Site For Reformed Church, June 1960 image
Published In
Ann Arbor News, June 28, 1960
Caption
Buy Site: Executive officers of the expansion committee of the Michigan Synod of the Reformed Church and members of the consistory of the local University Reformed Church visited property at 924-928 E. Ann St. last night on which an educational unit and chapel will be built. Carl A. Brauer, jr., realtor (right), represented the parties concerned. Land at 1001-1003 E. Huron St. also has been purchased by the church. Houses there will be rented as apartments.