Press enter after choosing selection

D. J. Malloy Harness Shop on East Ann Street, July 1958 Photographer: Duane Scheel

D. J. Malloy Harness Shop on East Ann Street, July 1958 image
Published In
Ann Arbor News, July 3, 1958
Caption
STILL IN BUSINESS: The D. J. Malloy harness shop was first established at 123 E. Ann St. in the year 1891. The store, last reminder of the city's horse and buggy days, still bears its original shingle - "D. J. Malloy Harness" - suspended over the doorway.

AACHM Living Oral History Project Walking Tour

Presented in Partnership between the African American Cultural and Historical Museum of Washtenaw County and the Ann Arbor District Library

Colored Welfare League Building Up For Sale, September 1964 Photographer: Eck Stanger

Colored Welfare League Building Up For Sale, September 1964 image
Published In
Ann Arbor News, September 9, 1964
Caption
The city is considering buying this building at 209-211 N. Fourth Ave.

Johnnie Rush in Barber Shop, November 1960

Johnnie Rush in Barber Shop, November 1960 image
Published In
Ann Arbor News, November 4, 1960
Caption
John Rush: "Some say they don't see why the County Building and the city hall couldn't have been combined."

Welfare League Sale Offer Rejected

Welfare League Sale Offer Rejected image
Parent Issue
Day
8
Month
June
Year
1965
Copyright
Copyright Protected

Decision Expected On Buying Building

Decision Expected On Buying Building image
Parent Issue
Day
25
Month
May
Year
1965
Copyright
Copyright Protected

To Appraise Offered Building

To Appraise Offered Building image
Parent Issue
Day
20
Month
October
Year
1964
Copyright
Copyright Protected

Building Offered For Sale

Building Offered For Sale image
Parent Issue
Day
1
Month
September
Year
1964
Copyright
Copyright Protected