Bethel African Methodist Episcopal Church on North Fourth Avenue, July 1958 Photographer: Duane Scheel
Ann Arbor News, July 3, 1958
LANDMARK CHURCH: One of the oldest churches in Ann Arbor is the Bethel African Methodist Episcopal Church at 632 N. Fourth Ave., built in 1891. Funds for building the church were contributed by city businessmen and the labor was furnished free by the church members.
Presented in Partnership between the African American Cultural and Historical Museum of Washtenaw County and the Ann Arbor District Library