Press enter after choosing selection

New Hotel and Store Front of Ann Arbor Music Center, December 1947

New Hotel and Store Front of Ann Arbor Music Center, December 1947 image
Published In
Ann Arbor News, November 22, 1947
Caption
New Campus Hotel Building Nearly Finished: This is the new hotel and store building at 300 S. Thayer St. for which ground was broken over two years ago. Owned by Mrs. Helen L. Cottom, construction has been held up by a series of material and labor shortages. The sandstone structure, which is across the street and west of Hill Auditorium, is being built by the Mackie Stone Co. and is now nearing completion.