Press enter after choosing selection

Mr. & Mrs. Douglas Haymond Peer Into Their Car Packed For Moving, June 1955

Mr. & Mrs. Douglas Haymond Peer Into Their Car Packed For Moving, June 1955 image
Published In
Ann Arbor News, June 8, 1955
Caption
STUDENT EXODUS CONTINUES: The University campus, teeming with students since September, was beginning to look a little bare today with the departure of most students for the summer. The emigration, at its peak Sunday, was still on for those students scheduled for exams this week. Two of those late to leave are Mr. and Mrs. Douglas Haymond of 321 S. Division St., above, surveying their fully packed car. They are moving for the summer to the University's geology camp at Boulder, Colo.

Moving Furnishings From the Congregational Christian-Disciples Evangelical & Reformed Guild House To New Quarters, June 1961

Moving Furnishings From the Congregational Christian-Disciples Evangelical & Reformed Guild House To New Quarters, June 1961 image
Published In
Ann Arbor News, August 11, 1961
Caption
Moving Day: Furnishings at the Congregational Christian-Disciples E&R Guild house at 524 Thompson St., are being moved this week to new quarters at 802 Monroe St. Helping with the moving are (left to right) Al Ruesink, president of the guild; the Rev. H. L. Pickerill, former campus pastor, and the Rev. J. Edgar Edwards, present director.

Barbara Inwood and Children, August 1962

Barbara Inwood and Children, August 1962 image
Published In
Ann Arbor News, August 9, 1962
Caption
Mrs. Barbara Inwood and her three children decided to find a new home three years ago so they turned to the encyclopedia for help. Ann Arbor was the resulting selection, and the family packed up and came to town. Jeff (left), Jon and Mrs. Inwood proudly show off two of the latest additions to their family, Jon's pony and the Dalmation. Since moving to Ann Arbor the family has expanded to include four puppies, two cats, a horse and another pony,