Press enter after choosing selection

Two Firemen Injured By Toppling Chimney

Two Firemen Injured By Toppling Chimney image
Parent Issue
Day
18
Month
May
Year
1966
Copyright
Copyright Protected

Peace Corps members complete an American Red Cross first aid class, January 1962

Peace Corps members complete an American Red Cross first aid class, January 1962 image
Published In
Ann Arbor News, January 6, 1962
Caption
RECEIVE FIRST AID CERTIFICATES: Fifty-five members of the Peace Corps who are in training at the University and who have copmleted an American Red Cross first aid class, last night received certificates from volunteer first aid instructors John R. Williams (third from left) and Laurel A. Bauer (right), members of the Ann Arbor Fire Department. James M. Davis (left), director of the U-M International Center and chairman of the county Red Cross chapter, and Wilfrid de St. Aubin (second from left), executive director of the county Red Cross chapter, congratulate Peace Corps members.

F. J. Williams Dies; Former Supervisor

F. J. Williams Dies; Former Supervisor image
Parent Issue
Day
6
Month
September
Year
1975
Copyright
Copyright Protected

Man Who Burned Self Critical

Man Who Burned Self Critical image
Parent Issue
Day
22
Month
December
Year
1960
Copyright
Copyright Protected

Sigma Alpha Epsilon Fraternity House Fire, April 1965

Sigma Alpha Epsilon Fraternity House Fire, April 1965 image
Published In
Ann Arbor News, April 8, 1965
Caption
Two Ann Arbor firemen (above) are almost obscured by rolling clouds of smoke from the Sigma Alpha Epsilon fraternity house on Washtenaw at S. University. Firemen had the fire under control in 90 minutes but did not leave the scene until 1:15 a.m. today. Ann Arbor Fire Marshall John R. Williams (below) [this photo] points to an electrical cable in a wall of a first floor room which apparently overheated and set fire to old timbers in the partition to start the blaze.

Fireplace Where Blaze Started, Fatal Fire at Home of Dr. Aaron Edwards, November 1958

Fireplace Where Blaze Started, Fatal Fire at Home of Dr. Aaron Edwards, November 1958 image
Published In
Ann Arbor News, November 10, 1958
Caption
Where Blaze Started: Ann Arbor Fire Marshal John R. Williams (left) and Police Department Patrolman Arvil Patton check the fireplace in the recreation room of the Edwards home. Firemen say the blaze started here.