Press enter after choosing selection

Protesters Wreck U Building

Protesters Wreck U Building image
Parent Issue
Day
22
Month
April
Year
1972
Copyright
Copyright Protected

Marcella Cisney, Gail Rector, & Robert Schnitzer In The Lobby Of The New Power Center For The Performing Arts, October 1971

Marcella Cisney, Gail Rector, & Robert Schnitzer In The Lobby Of The New Power Center For The Performing Arts, October 1971 image
Published In
Ann Arbor News, October 3, 1971
Caption
Three of the people in Ann Arbor most affected by and excited with the opening two days now of the new Power Center for the Performing Arts stand in the center's spacious lobby alongside one of two spiral staircases there. They are (left to right) Marcella Cisney, artistic director of the University Professional Theater Program; Gail W. Rector, president of the University Musical Society; and Robert C. Schnitzer, executive director of the PTP. (Ann Arbor News Photo by Jack Stubbs)

Officials sign three-way agreement turning Willow Run airport over to the University of Michigan, June 1946

Officials sign three-way agreement turning Willow Run airport over to the University of Michigan, June 1946 image
Published In
Ann Arbor News, June 3, 1946
Caption
OFFICIALS SIGN WILLOW RUN AGREEMENT: Officials of the government, the University of Michigan and the Capital Airlines--PCA were present when the three-way agreement was signed today turning the huge airport at Willow Run over to the University. Seated left to right are Elton A. Burke, acting department director of real property disposal, War Assets Administration; University President Alexander G. Ruthven, and Vice-President Robert P. Briggs. Standing, Robert J. Wilson, airlines vice-president and counsel, and Robert M. Averill, western regional vide-president of the airlines. (Other pictures are on page 18.)