Press enter after choosing selection

University Of Michigan Outpatient Clinic, October 1953

University Of Michigan Outpatient Clinic, October 1953 image
Published In
Ann Arbor News, October 14, 1953
Caption
OUTPATIENT CLINIC: A new $3,000,000 Outpatient Clinic was opened this year. The building is directly connected at three levels with University Hospital. Eighteen specialized clinical divisions, emergency services as well as X-ray and laboratory facilities are provided.

Main Entrance Of University Hospital, October 1953

Main Entrance Of University Hospital, October 1953 image
Published In
Ann Arbor News, October 14, 1953
Caption
UNIVERSITY HOSPITAL: Main entrance of University Hospital, most familiar to returning Medical School alumni, hundreds of whom are visiting the campus this week.

University Of Michigan Maternity Hospital, October 1953

University Of Michigan Maternity Hospital, October 1953 image
Published In
Ann Arbor News, October 14, 1953
Caption
NEW MATERNITY HOSPITAL: Opened in February, 1950, the University Maternity Hospital has a capacity of 74 beds and 40 bassinets. The modern structure has two delivery rooms, one operating room and a large laboratory with facilities for research.