Press enter after choosing selection

House at 417 Thompson St. on Property Sought by U-M, June 1955

House at 417 Thompson St. on Property Sought by U-M, June 1955 image
Published In
Ann Arbor News, June 23, 1955
Caption
Property U-M Seeks: Two parcels of property on which these three houses are located are sought by the University in order to construct a $1,700,000 Student Activities Building near the main campus. The U-M, which has failed to come to terms with the property owners of these houses, seeks to have the land condemned. The house at 431 Thompson St. and the house at 434 Maynard St. are owned by Mary J. Taft and H. Chester Taft, sister and brother. The other, at 417 Thompson St., is owned by Guernsey P. Collins. The University bough nine other parcels of property in the area.

Mr. and Mrs. G. P. Collins - Owners of the Collins Shop, September 1958

Mr. and Mrs. G. P. Collins - Owners of the Collins Shop, September 1958 image
Published In
Ann Arbor News, September 18, 1958
Caption
IN BUSINESS 30 YEARS: Mr. and Mrs. G. P. Collins, owners and operators of the Collins Shop, Inc., of S. State and E. Liberty Sts., are shown in their store on the eve of their 30th anniversary in business in Ann Arbor.

Collins Shop

Collins Shop image
Parent Issue
Day
19
Month
September
Year
1958
Copyright
Copyright Protected